The parameter for evaluating the effectiveness of advertising is the number of clicks in relation to the number of impressions (click-through rate), the indicator is measured as a percentage. The effectiveness of click-through depends on the following factors:
- advertising content (maximum hit in the audience or shock content);
- dimensions of the advertisement – the larger, the more noticeable;
- colors – bright and contrasting pictures attract maximum attention;
- music, animation, video presence;
- interactivity – ads reacting to cursor movement;
- ad placement on the site.