The open-source software ensures reliable data transfer worldwide. When accessing a domain by typing it into the browser’s address bar, the webserver finds and provides the requested files.
- .htaccess — additional configuration file for the apache server, placed in the directory to which the settings from this file are applied.
- Back-end — the website software part responsible for all the project functions.
- Backup — the process of data (information, files) copy creating and saving in a safe place, for example, on a removable drive (usb-hdd, flash drive, etc).
- DDoS — a type of hacker attack is an artificially created situation in which users cannot use the resource correctly.
- FTP — a protocol for transferring files over a network for distributing software and working with a remote server (file transfer protocol).
How much does a website cost in 2022? ~15 minutes for reading 07.10.2022 15 56 0
How to run a Facebook group: step by step instructions ~8 minutes for reading 09.07.2020 14 0 0
Google My Business is ending ~2 minutes for reading 23.04.2022 42 0 0