The meta tag of an HTML document containing a thesis description of the site page that appears in the search results. When forming a Meta-description, you should adhere to the following recommendations:
- number of characters – no more than 170;
- use keywords that are relevant to this page;
- the text should look like a selling advertisement that will reveal the essence of the page;
- the meta-description should always be different on all pages of the site;
- should preferably contain a call to action.